Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Remington Rose is ONE!

I cannot believe it. Our baby girl, our first born, our little bundle of Joy, our sassy Remi Roo... is ONE already! How did this happen??! It seems like just yesterday she was an itty bitty babe and we were adjusting to life as a family of 3! And now here we are with a toddler (WHAT?!) and another baby on the way?! My my, time sure does fly.

I will admit, the past year has not been a walk in the park. I have had some of the absolute hardest days and I have cried enough tears to fill a small lake. BUT, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Being a Mom is something I've always dreamed of and I'm so thankful to be on this parenthood journey with Michael. The gift of pregnancy and bringing life into this world is simply amazing. It's a pure miracle and blessing from God. I couldn't be more thankful to have Remington in our lives. She brings us SO much joy and happiness! ♥

On that note, I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking. Here is Remington Rose enjoying a little cake smash photo session and letting her sassy little personality shine. What is not pictured in these photos is a tired Mama that was non stop chasing her around because she would rather run than sit still for pictures! Such a silly girl! ♥

Read more about her birth story or take a peak back at her newborn photos here. I'll be back with one more monthly update soon!  

 
 




 







 




 
Garland, Glitter #1 Candle, and Enlarged #1 were all DIY made by yours truly ;)
 

12 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday to your sweet baby girl!! May she continue to bring you joy and laughter and grow to be healthy and happy!! Love these beautiful photos! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just the sweetest!! Happy birthday sweet girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously soooo sweet!! Happy birthday sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG she is so precious! Happy birthday sweet baby girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sweet girl!! What beautiful pictures!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is adorable - I love these pictures!! Happy Birthday to Remington! What a cute/ fun outfit, too! Oh and your header/ blog layout looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe she is one already either! Happy Birthday Remington! Those pictures are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I'm always a little late to the party...but HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweet Remi! Those pictures are precious! Looks like she LOVED her smash cake! You have a beautiful baby girl...I mean TODDLER!

    ReplyDelete