Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Baby Joy #2 Maternity Photoshoot

The days of being a family of three are quickly winding down! Despite the bright mid morning sun and our extremely crabby toddler, Shanell still knocked it out of the park with our session! As you already know, she's my favorite friend and photographer for capturing the greatest moments in our lives!

Since we've taken these photos, I honestly didn't think I was going to have many favorites. Remington cried (for no reason) the majority of the time and the sun was sooo bright. By time we left, I wanted to cry. I was frustrated and disappointed. However, as I sit here and look through these pictures, I can't help but smile as I admire our little family... My soon to be family of four! I'm thankful for Shanell's patience with us and for her amazing talent. Without her, I wouldn't have such beautiful keepsakes of these precious moments in our lives (side note: Michael tried very hard to persuade me away from getting maternity pictures for the second child).

Now if only I could narrow down a couple favorites... because of course, I have too many! ;)












All photo credit goes to Shanell Photography



8 comments:

  1. You look beautiful! I'm so glad that you were able to find a ton of photos that you liked even if Remington was having a tough day! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. That color on you is absolutely stunning. You are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! Such great pictures - love the ones with Remi, and the ones of you & Michael together are just so beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she got so many good ones! You'd never know it wasn't a good day by the way those pictures turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! You look amazing and your little family is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously stunning!! Love them all! Blue looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yayyyyyy i am so so glad they turned out better than you were expecting. i totally get why michael would have tried to persuade you not to get these, but coming from a second child believe me, there is already so much we miss out on hahaha and these pictures are just so precious so i'm glad you got them. and that blue, see told you it looked fabulous on you ;)

    ReplyDelete