Friday, October 21, 2016

Links + Loves

Happy Friday! Both kiddos are napping (praise hands) so I thought I'd finish this post that's been sitting in my drafts for two weeks clear my mind and share a few links to some things I've been loving lately!

First things first, give me ALL the foods! Breast feeding makes me hangry! I'm constantly snacking. Which probably explains why I still have 15lbs in baby weight to lose... but that's a different story for a different day. Meanwhile, I've been making this and this weekly for my go to snack. Kind of healthy, right?!

Lauren shared this quote and I felt that I could really relate to it. I've had my fair share of rough days over the past several days/weeks/months. I admit... some days one thing sets me off and I remain on edge for the rest of the day. Not to mention I have been having a lot of anxiety since ML was born. But this quote is something to think about and keep in mind on "those" days.

Whoever created grocery curbside pickup is a GODSEND! I've been using this service since we moved into our camper over the summer. Not all grocery stores or locations offer the service, but I was fortunate enough to have a Meijer near the camper that offered it. Since then, I've stepped foot into a grocery store twice! Today, I tried Kroger's Clicklist and that was lovely too! I tell ya, I'm going to be bumming when I move back into the house and don't have a store nearby that offers this service! Do you have a curbside grocery pickup near you?! 

This article explains how it feels to have a baby that is never content. 

Annie shared this genius invention for the little one that constantly drops or throws her sippy cup on the ground! I totally wish I would have known about this product sooner! It can be great for the vehicle, stroller, high chair, restaurant, etc! So awesome! We are loving it! 

These clips make getting the baby in and out of the car seat so much easier! 

Have you ever heard of Chatbooks?! $8 photobook with up to 60 pages plus FREE shipping?! Winning! I haven't made one yet because first I had to get 1500 pictures off my iPhone but I can't wait! I'm thinking of making some for Christmas gifts! Get your first book FREE using code JUUHXTET. 


I came across a steal ($1 each) on these 3" hair bow's for R. If you follow Julia's Bowtique on Insta, you'll be able to keep up on when she does another sale. She just posted one a few days ago! Great quality for a great price! You can also order interchangeable headbands if your little doesn't have enough hair for just a clip! 

Amanda wrote a great post about marriage after babies. Well actually she writes a lot of great posts... but this one really spoke to me. Now, I'm not saying anything negative about my husband, I'm just being honest when I say that having babies has affected our relationship. You learn new things about each other, you run on fumes of no sleep and frustration, your relationship is no longer the top priority - instead it's a tiny human (or two) that gets all of your energy and attention. However, it's crucial to adjust and to put the time and effort into your marriage. 

What are you lovin' lately?! 



5 comments:

  1. So glad that quote was an encouragement to you!! It has really made me stop & think when I feel like Im having a bad day/ rehearsing something that went wrong over and over. My sister LOVES curbside service at the grocery store - I dont know how you Mom's do it!! Yall amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to all the bows!!! Haha...like we seriously need anymore! And girl...marriage after a baby is HARD. Cory and I are so much snappier with each other. We are tired and exhausted and really need some us time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. not gonna lie, marriage after a baby terrifies me! that's why i am totally not opposed to it being just us for a little bit longer.. strong foundation and all that. hope so anyway.
    most of my bad days are pretty much always bad 5 minutes that i milk all day. lol. sometimes things just set you off!
    Chatbooks sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote. I can be a real whiner sometimes so that's something I'll have to remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mm hmm this post makes my day and will keep me busy! Thanks for sharing! Ps I know of another good bow boutique;) ;) hope y'all are having a great day love!!

    ReplyDelete