Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Two Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins


In proper white girl fall fashion, I love pumpkin spice season! Although I confess... I'm not a fan of the infamous PSL because well... caffeine/coffee/lattes just aren't my thing! BUT, give me all the pumpkin flavored foods!!

A few years ago my Mama introduced me to this simple recipe and I fell in love with it immediately! I've also seen a variation by Annie of the same recipe made into a loaf of bread

All you need is a box of spice cake and a can of pumpkin puree. If desired, you could add some additional pumpkin spice, nutmeg, or cinnamon as well! 

// Preheat oven to 350

// Mix two ingredients** Let sit for 5-10 minutes. I feel that this thickens the mixture and makes it more "fluffy". 

// Place liners in muffin tins. Fill liners with batter. Bake for 25 minutes. 

**If adding additional spices, add to dry cake mix and mix well before adding pumpkin**

Enjoy! 

What's your favorite pumpkin recipe?!







5 comments:

  1. Yummm!! Those look delicious! I make a similar recipe and throw in chocolate chips :) Loving all things Pumpkin this time of year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not a fan of pumpkin things (unless it's soup) because i'm difficult lol but i love how easy this is! this would be perfect to make for a housewarming i am going to this weekend.. lots of basic b*tches there. hahaha jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to try these! I'm not a fan of PSL either but I got some pumpkin pie cold coffee and delicious! I may try these this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sounds delicious! And I love that there are only two ingredients...so easy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete