Friday, April 21, 2017

Beauty that Makes 'Sense'!


Friends, I am so excited to share some fun news with you!

I've made the decision to become an Independent Distributor for SeneGence Cosmetics and Skin Care! The company is most popularly known for their waterproof, smudgeproof, kissproof, long lasting LipSense; which is the product that I fell in love with! Mostly because I can kiss my babies without leaving lipstick on them! 

For now, I will be mostly focusing on the LipSense line. Mostly because it is the original company product and the most popular. (Even if your not a lipstick person, you will love the balm or gloss, I promise!) LipSense is loved so much because you put your lipstick on and it stays on! You can eat, drink, kiss, wipe your mouth, and your lipstick doesn't move! Check out this video for a visual!

In addition to LipSense, SeneGence also carries an anti aging skin care line, lash extend, foundation, blush, eye shadow, brush cleaner, self tanning coconut milk, hand cream, and much more!

All products are Vegan, GMO/Cruelty/LED/Wax/Gluten FREE! 

All products are 100% Satisfaction or your money back! 

Made in the USA!

Okay now the real talk... I know these types of businesses "annoy" most people. I whole heartedly do not want to annoy, pressure, or inconvenience anyone! I simply just want to share my experience with using these products with hopes that you will love them as much as I do!

If you'd like to see more info, photos, and videos please stop by my Facebook or Instagram pages! If you are a blogger and would like to set up a collaboration or a review, I'd love to hear from you! 

Again, I'm SUPER excited about this new opportunity and thankful for my friend Sarah for introducing SeneGence to me! I'd love it so much to have your support!

Introducing... Beauty that Makes 'Sense' by Julie Joy! 💋









2 comments:

  1. I love this! Go Mama! I may order some of this from you! Happy Monday friend!

    ReplyDelete