Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Easter 2017


I'm a little late to the party as usual but Happy belated Easter, my friends! Better late than never, right?! I hope you all had a wonderful day spent with loved ones. We had a very busy day on Sunday and here are a few photos from the fun filled day! 

Mom fail... zero candy in the Easter baskets! 

My little baby bunnies! 

Easter goodies from Grandma

Easter egg hunt with cousins




Attempt #1 for a family photo

Attempt #2 a couple hours later. Ha!

Grandma and Papa Rick

My bunny lovin' Remi Roo! 


5 comments:

  1. aw look how big Remi is! so cute in her dress. looks like a fun easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely precious! M is getting so dang big! Gah - slow down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just catching up on blogging and reading blogs. I must say you guys did good with that family pic! Rowan will smile like literally all the time but once we try for an actual family pic she goes straight faced and serious as can be lol

    ReplyDelete