Friday, May 5, 2017

You're Invited! LipSense Launch Party!

I apologize for being MIA lately... you know, the whole camper living + house renovations + non stop doctor appointments for ML + never ending exhaustion the last few weeks has me a wee bit tied up!

But all excuses aside, I wanted to stop in really quick to let you all know about my upcoming LipSense Launch Party online via Facebook!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am now an Independent Distributor for Sene Gence Cosmetics and Skincare - most popularly known for LipSense! I'm hosting my first "launch" party next week where I'll be offering some discounts and prizes, so "stop by"! If you haven't tried LipSense yet, seriously, your missing out! It's amazing!

If your not on Facebook and would like some more information, to place an order, or to arrange a collaboration - message me! 

"Like" my Facebook page HERE
Event invitation HERE
Follow Beauty that Makes Sense on Instagram HERE

Happy Friday!!! 💋





3 comments:

  1. I know someone who just started with LipSense and she loves it. I don't think I've worn lip gloss in the last 15 years (and that includes my wedding), but if I did I think I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! It looks like the writer of this blog is really very professional because I never read such kind of writing before. The way of writing and the way of using right words on right place shows some expert skills
    beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun place with a two-faced appeal. The top floor of San Francisco venues is for all that sass and oomph. It was super packed, but we just wanted to check it out. Loved the solid selection of quality craft beers.

    ReplyDelete