Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday {Summertime} Favorites



Helloooo Friday! Michael isn't working this weekend, our to do list around the house is getting smaller, and we're headed out of town with the camper next week! Good stuff!

Even though we've still had some chilly days and it's not officially summer quite yet... we are definitely getting into the summer spirit over yonder! 😎  So, here are a few random things we are loving so far this summer!

1|| We (as in the kids) spend a lot of time strapped into the stroller. Whether it's a morning "wog" (as I like to call it because I like to run but I also like to walk), an evening "wog" to see the cows (sometimes I even get both in!), a walk to the mail box, a walk in town to the park, a walk to the ice cream shop, you get the point... they're in the stroller a lot. As much as I wanted a BOB Duallie Stroller... we went the cheaper route with the Baby Trend Double Jogging Stroller. It's been really great! The price is right, it's smooth, the little ones seem to like it, and it folds up easily + I can lift it into the back of my pickup truck! Highly recommend if you're in the market for a double and your cheap like me! 😉

2|| Trips to the park. Okay yes, we love them. It's a nice change of scenery and fun for the kids. But it's so much work! Plus, I need to know all the secrets for leaving the park without two screaming kids?! Every. Single. Time. I'm glad that they're having fun... but I'm that OCD Mama that keeps on eating/sleeping schedules so ain't nobody got time to play at the park for hours on end. Sorry, not sorry kiddos. 

 

3|| All the summer outside playtime means dirty shoes. Using a magic eraser is the ultimate way to clean up the kids shoes! Natives and these perforated Old Navy shoes clean up so easily so they are out favorite summer shoe. 

4|| This snack is my new fav and I have a feeling it will be all summer long! Tomato Basil Rice Cake + Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese = delicious & somewhat healthy, right?!

5|| We're a little late to the party, but yesterday the kids and I went to pick up our garden plants and we are going to plant them this weekend! Gardening is one of my favorite summertime hobbies and I am looking forward to having the kids (mostly Remington) be a part of it this year! 


6|| Last but not least, got to throw in a little beauty biz... LipSense (as well as many of the other Sene Gence water proof makeup, skin care line for sun protection, sunless tanner, etc) is a must have summer item! Not only does it protect your lips from the sun and hydrates your lips, but it's also waterproof, smudgeproof, kissproof, and lasts ALL day! 👏



I had a "Shop My Stock Sale" on Facebook last night and if you're interested in checking it out, message me and I'll honor these specials through the weekend for my readers! 💋


Enjoy your weekend!








3 comments:

  1. That is such a great snack idea - I'll be trying it for work next week for sure!! Happy Friday girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM that snack looks so good! I love Laughing Cow cheese ;)
    And how cool does Remi look in that first picture? Hahaha love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to move to MI. It's been like 100 degrees here (or at least it feels like it) since May! It would be nice to enjoy outside activities without the heat! I need to try that snack...it looks great!

    ReplyDelete