Friday, July 21, 2017

Fri-Yay! Random Favorites!

Happy Friday, friends! It's been a little while since I've sat down and shared some of my current favorites!! So here's a quick little round up from this week!

This week has been much better than some of the previous weeks we've been having. (Spoiler: I have some exciting news to share next week!!) Sometimes I feel like I can never catch a break, but for the first time in a while, I felt some sort of relief. We are officially working on sleep training and potty training in our house (send me ALL your tips)! Plus, this Mama is putting forth some serious effort to shed off the last of this baby weight that's still hanging on! Needless to say, it's been a busy + productive week!

++ This top from Walmart! (which I can't find on their website, sorry) The pretty detail and material is perfect for summertime! Not to mention the less than $20 price tag! Maybe next time your in the store, pop into their woman's clothing section and have a quick look!


++ The #1 Audio Fitness app on iTunes! Aaptiv gave me 2 free weeks use of their app and I've been loving it! I just started using it this week and I love all of the options it has! 7 Minute Workouts, Stroller workouts, maternity, marathon training, etc! Basically, it's like having a personal trainer at your own convenience. This is not sponsored. However, they are offering a free 1 week trial if you'd like to try it for yourself! 


++ I have been trying to put forth more effort to use my DSLR camera which means I rarely take the pictures off of it. I decided to use a gift card from my birthday to buy myself a Wireless SD Card! Why the heck didn't I do that sooner?! Now I can access the pictures off my camera from my phone! Seriously, so easy!

++ Also with my birthday gift card, I bought myself This Apple watch band. I really love it! It's easy to put on and the magnetic clasp is really strong so I don't have to worry about it coming off. Plus, it's a lot more breathable for summertime than the original band was.

++ Food pouches are an easy go to snack for ML when we're on the go. Which also means things can get a bit messy if I'm not able to help him eat it. (The backseat of my pickup has seen it's fair share of them!) These ChooMee food pouch toppers really help keep the mess to a minimum! (Thank you April for sharing them!)

++ If you've been following along on my posts/IG/Snapchat you've heard all about the allergy issues we've had with ML. I'm extremely relieved to say that this week his allergy testing came back NEGATIVE! Here's to hoping that we will be able to reintroduce foods that contain gluten, corn, rye, and egg without any issues! Thank the Lord!


++ Also, whether your a SeneGence/LipSense addict or you've been debating on taking the plunge to try some new products, I'm offering some great sales for this months "Shop My Stock" sale! Head on over to my facebook page to check out the sale! 🎉💋

Enjoy the weekend!



5 comments:

  1. You are too cute, and I love that top! I always forget about Walmart clothes, but people seem to like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that top is adorable! i rarely go into an actual walmart, it's just not convenient compared to all the other stores closer to our house, but i do order things online from them all the time. maybe they'll add it online later lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Walmart? Really? Love! Poor little buddy in that photo - oh my goodness! I SO hope things get better in that department - you know I do! I'm checking into that wireless card (I'm clueless but it sounds great and I have GOT to start using my actual camera more often!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad all the allergy tests came back negative! that must have been so stressful! xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Walmart is the best and this summer they have had amazingly cute tanks at even better prices. I have loved it because I have been able to buy them and they are super comfy with this post partum body I have got going on. Thanks for sharing that workout app, I saw it as an ad on facebook or instagram and completely forgot about checking it out!

    ReplyDelete