Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ML | 1st Birthday | Cake Smash Session

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet baby Joy boy! 😅 🎉 🎉

A few weeks ago, we did a cake smash photo session with our favorite photog, Shanell. This is actually ML's first session besides his newborn fresh the day he was born! I was dying to get some good pics of him! Thankfully, he hammed it up! 

I'll share some more thoughts, emotions, and tidbits about Mason in his 12 month update post soon! Until then... photo dump of his cuteness! 💙












 


Shirt + Personalization via Classy Threadz designed by me
Shorts (similar)


10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Julie he all of a sudden looks like a big boy here! Ah what a handsome little devil! Can't wait to see pics from the party so keep the snaps coming! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD. These are so adorable. LOVE his cute outfit (those shorts!!!!) and what a fun cake smash. #goals

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, those pics couldn't have been better!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos came out great. He is such a little ham!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg these pics are SO cute!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, these pictures are priceless! THey made me smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh his outfit is so adorable! can't believe he's one already!

    ReplyDelete